Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA (WWR), celebrating 80 years of experience, provides comprehensive bankruptcy, collection, litigation and real estate default services to creditors throughout the nation including major banks & financial institutions, mortgage lenders & servicers, commercial creditors, government entities, insurance companies, credit unions, service organizations, medical and utility companies.
Recognized as the largest creditors’ rights law firm in the nation, as ranked by Collections & Credit Risk magazine, WWR’s practice areas include bankruptcy, collection services, corporate & financial services, legal action recovery, litigation & defense, probate, real estate default (foreclosure, eviction, title & REO) and subrogation.
The firm has offices in Brooklyn Heights (OH), Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Grove City (OH), Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Why We’re Chamber Members:
We feel it is important to support and be a part of the communities for which we are located and in which we serve. For local business with account receivables, WWR can help.
Fun Facts About WWR:
- WWR was founded in 1930.
- WWR is celebrating its 80th anniversary.
- WWR is a full-service creditor rights practice.
- WWR has over 100 attorneys and more than 1000 legal assistants, collectors, support personnel and administrative staff.
- The WWR Columbus office opened in 1981 and the Grove City office opened in 2002 by Managing Partner, Allen J. Reis.
- WWR Columbus and Grove City offices include 14 attorneys and over 200 personnel.
- Partner Terry Heffernan Retires; Doug Dahmer Is Promoted.
- WWR employees and clients team up to provide meals to families at the YWCA Family Center bi-monthly.
- WWR employees and clients work together at the MidOhio Foodbank monthly.
The WWR Mission Statement is to “Deliver superior results to our clients, drawing upon our expertise in creditors’ rights.” We promise to always pursue our mission in a professional manner, with the utmost integrity and respect for our clients, our employees and for the communities in which we serve.
For more information: www.weltman.com
WWR Real Estate Default Group website: www.realestatedefaultgroup.com
Bankruptcy Blog: wwrbankruptcy.com
Subrogation Blog: wwrsubrogation.com
Replevins (Collateral Recovery) Blog: wwrreplevins.com
Credit Union Blog: thatcreditunionblog.com